Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank you.


This past Sunday the gospel was about being humble. How the meek shall inherit the earth. How we need to be thankful for the things we have and show some humility.


I feel very humble. I have been blessed. I pray to St. Jude every Sunday and he has answered many of my prayers. Things have been going good for us recently and big things are happening. But I have been helped by the support of so many people and I am very grateful.


I am also very grateful for all of you who post here and make your great comments. You make it fun to do and keep me coming back to share my nonsense with you. Thanks for caring and dropping a comment now and then. I really appreciate it.


Even you Packer and Red Sox fans.


Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

7 comments:

ricpic said...

Even Titus agrees with me that they make the saints too effeminate.

dbp said...

Beth though, thinks the Saints are just fine the way they are.

Trooper York said...

Hey St Jude should be Titus's favorite saint as he is the patron saint of lost causes. Just sayn'

Opus One Media said...

Hey TY - I wrote this last Mother's day - I suspect that St. Jude would approve...

...Behind every good man there is a better woman......

The Dude said...

HD, the only woman behind you is an attendant with a shovel.

I'm Full of Soup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm Full of Soup said...

Why St. Jude?