Friday, June 26, 2009

The worst movie dad of all time!


The worst movie dad of all time was Michael Caine in "Blame it on Rio"

In this marvel of witt and sophistication, Michael Caine and his buddy Joe Bolongia decide to go on vaction to Rio with their nubile daughters Michele Johnson and very young Demi Moore pre breast implants.

Required viewing for all you perves.

Learn what not to do on vacation with your buddies daughter.

I wish someone had shown this to Governor Sanford.

PS I shrunk the photo but you get the idea. Links not safe for work. Or if your wife is in the room.

8 comments:

Darcy said...

It really was a weird movie!

Trooper York said...

How did I know you would be the first one to click on the links?

Hee, hee.

We are all lesbians here at Trooper York.

Darcy said...

LOL! You caught me. ;-)

I really did click on the photo. I'd attempt to explain, but...uh, oh, never mind!

dbp said...

I watched it, several times, in order to learn what not to do once I became a dad. But the movie came out long ago, so I probably need a refresher course.

Trooper York said...

Hey it can't hurt. It can even help you learn how to be a good
granddad. Just sayn'

blake said...

Creepy would be if he remade it in a couple of years with Miley Cyrus.

Unknown said...

Meh, that's one to get the Cliff Notes for. At MrSkin.com of course.

Hoosier Daddy said...

I think Michael Caine said he never turned down a role.

Oh and