Thursday, June 18, 2009

SSSSHHHHUUUUTTTTT UUUUPPPPP!!!!!!


TEACHER:Good morning, class. Good morning, class. Class? Class!? SHUT UP!!!!! Thank you. As you know your regular teacher Sister Rosetta Stone is on a small vacation. However she does send her love, at least fingerpaintings, and desk club she`s making. I am your substitute teacher, Sister Mary Elephant.
Class, attention. Attention, class! Class? SHUT UP!!!!!
Thank you. Young man, now give me that knife. Thank you. Now class, you all know who I am, so let`s find out who you are.
Class? Class!? SHUT UP!!!!!
CHONG: Far out, man!
TEACHER: Thank you. Now class, Sister Rosetta has informed me that your assignment for the last two months has been to write an essay in titled How I Spent My Summer Vacation. Who would like to read theirs before the class? Class? Class!? Cla-- SHUT UP!!!!! Thank you. Ok young man you start.
Student: Who me?
TEACHER: Yes you young man. How did you spend you summer vacation?
Student: Well I went on a cruise with my family to Alaska and we got to meet the governor…
Another Student: She’s a whore and her kids are whores. What’s the matter with you? Don’t you read a book or a periodical you stupid wingnut?
Student: But she seemed very nice and was kind to me and my family?
Another Student: What are you another right wing moron? SUCK MY DICK?
Student: Wait a minute, Sister Mary Elephant I was just telling a story and I keep getting interrupted by someone cursing at me
TEACHER: Now don’t be a pussy, just ignore him. If you don’t respond he will stop.
Another Student: Yeah I’ll stop. When you stop this right wing suckfest you wingnut assholes.
Student: But, but you are supposed to be the teacher and let me get a chance to talk without interrupting and stuff and all but….
TEACHER: Stop being such a baby, and class Attention please! Class? I am telling you for the last time. CLASS? SSSSSSHHHHHUUUUUTTTTTTT UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
CHONG: I got to go to the can man.

11 comments:

The Dude said...

Teacher: Now shut up, I am going to get married.
Student: But you said that marriage was stupid and something about fishy bicycles and besides, you're a nun.
Teacher: SHUT UP!!!

chickelit said...

nothing!

*flounces away*

Darcy said...

Let's flounce on over to the bar, El Pollo! It's this-a-way ---->

ChocolateGodzilla said...

Can you believe Cheech was on the tube as a pope or bishop or cardinal or some sort of RC biggie last night.

hahahahahahaha

What a great agent he must have. Good as Stallworth's attorney.

Jason (the commenter) said...

What a brilliant way to get rid of all those boring students who keep going on about what they did on summer vacation.

Trooper York said...

Dude you look like the incredible hulk. What's up with the green man.
I always thought you went for the Bruce banner look.

knox said...

I keep thinking "Soylent Green is People!"

Jason (the commenter) said...

What's up with the green man.

I come from an alternate reality. We call it the Twitterverse, where everyone is exactly the same as they are here, but green, in support of the demonstrators in Iran.

There's a green Darcy, a green Althouse, a green Simon, a green bitmaelstrom, even a green chickenlittle and a green FreemanHunt.

It's weird.

blake said...

I know

Weeeeiiiirrrdddd.

I hate the way parallel blake is always lording his cowboy hat over me.

(That's a joke just for me, people.)

knox said...

in support of the demonstrators in Iran.

oh, that's nice. I'm so clueless.

Darcy said...

knox, it would be great to have you on Twitter someday!