Friday, June 19, 2009

"The Greasey Grass"


One of the coolest dudes who comments here is Michael Hasentab who is riding his hog all the way to Alaska. One of his first posts is about his visit to the Little Big Horn Memorial.


Man I am jealous. It's not like I am really into the US Calvary or anything but that is one of the places I always wanted to visit.


So check out his blog and follow his adventures. One of which involves K-Y jelly at a truckstop.

Ouch.


Anyway I want to contemplate George Armstrong Custer for a while.

2 comments:

chickelit said...

Anyway I want to contemplate George Armstrong Custer for a while.

I'm related to him via a great- great grandmother so be nice!

chickelit said...

You can verify my claim by looking at the names in that graveyard I tweeted the day.