Friday, June 19, 2009

The weirdest Custer story of them all!


The weirdest Custer story of them all?


No question about it. It is the "The Year the Cloud Fell " by Kurt R.A. Giambastiani. In it the Indians never are defeated and Custer is scouting in a dirigible which crashes over hostile territory. He falls in love with an Indian princess who bears him a child. Eventually he escapes back to American soil where he eventually runs for President and is elected. So he decides to negotiate a peace treaty with the leaders of the great Indian nations. Which include his bastard son. There is a series of four books in which this incredible story unfolds.


Oh and they ride dinosaurs. Yes that's right you wing nuts. Dinosaurs were never extinct and they were bred for riding.


I wish Luckyoldson would read it. His head would explode.

5 comments:

Jason (the commenter) said...

That sounds like something out of Dr. McNinja.

Hoosier Daddy said...

Well if dinosauers are in it then Sarah Palin has to be some foxy minx wearing a leather thong bikini.

At least she would be if I was the writer.

jeff said...

"I wish Luckyoldson would read it. His head would explode."

You mean you wish someone would read it to him. Using small words. And it couldn't explode. The vacuum could cause a implode though.

And I second hoosier daddy and the Sarah Palin in the leather thong bikini thing.

An Edjamikated Redneck said...

Gentlemen, please!

We are talking about possible a future President in a leather thong bikini, an image that is highly...umm...


Where was I?

Oh yeah. I think it is inappropriate to... to,ah...that is to say... Leather, huh?



Where was I? Oh yeah. Gentlemen, that image is just not appropriate...bikini, huh?....

Where was I? Oh yeah!

Nevermind. I've completely lost my train of thought.

blake said...

Wait, I've completely lost track after someone mentioned Sarah Palin, trains and bikinis...

...Who's making dinosaur custard?