Saturday, June 13, 2009

Problems of a Shopkeeper.


Well the daughter and the granddaugher are up from Florida so I opened the store on my own today for an extended Saturday morning with Trooper York. I had a bunch of ladies getting dresses including a couple of mothers of the bride who are always tough to please. What to do. Oh what to do.

Why crank up the music and make it fun. Disco, Madonna, Bee Gees, Soul, Al Green, James Brown, I don't what it is just as long as it's funky. I told everyone I had to get the dancing out of my system before the boss got there because she doesn't let me dance in public. So everyone was moving and groving to the music trying on and buying dress. There's a party going on.

I warned everyone that I had to get dancing out of my systems and as the song says I have ants in my pants and I got to dance. But sure enough the boss came in and everyone "Oh Lee Lee is here." And one of the girls that was in the dressing room shouts out "Oh don't stop dancing now." Lee Lee goes "What he was dancing?"

I had to say "Baby why'd you give me up? Didn't Nello make a video about not snitchin' and stuff?"

So the dance party is on hold till next week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Been dancin since about 10:45 last night. Stanley Cup, baby, Stanley Cup!

Trooper York said...

Congratulations prof.

Sorry Darcy.

Darcy said...

Alright. I'm coming to visit your store on a Saturday morning when I'm in NY then!

Sounds fun!

Darcy said...

And thanks, Trooper. Ouch. Pens were great, but it's always tough when my Wings lose.