Monday, December 11, 2017

I can't get past how bad "Hero" turned out.



I posted about the movie "Hero" over at Lem's the other day. I can't get over how crappy that movie turned out.

I am a big Sam Elliott fan. So when I heard there was a movie built around him and his persona as a Western Icon I thought it would be good. You know. A man who personifies the values of the old West lost in the amoral world of today's Hollywood. They had a tiny bit of that but they turned him into a drug addled loser.

I guess Hollywood writers write about what they know.

What a waste. Don't watch it even if it is for free on Amazon Prime. It is a waste of your time.

3 comments:

windbag said...

I've never had much interest in modern westerns. I guess I figure the old school got it right. I'll take your advice and avoid this one.

MamaM said...

I've lost interest in movies. Will still watch series shows on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon but rarely a movie, nowadays.

Samara said...

Thanks for another great post.