Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Not at this time

 

John Glenn was a lousy politician but he did say one thing in his life that made sense. When they asked him how he felt about sitting in his rocket ship about to blast off he said: I felt exactly how you would feel if you were getting ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of 2 million parts — all built by the lowest bidder."

So yesterday I get a call from my doctor to tell me he has the vaccine and I am eligible because of my age and my underlying condition. He asked if I wanted the shot. I said not at this time. He asked me why. I said "That shot is made by Johnson and Johnson. You know who owns Johnson and Johnson. The guy who owns the Jets. Why would I ever take a shot from the guy who owns the Jets?"

He couldn't disagree.

This shot is very dangerous. It killed Marvin Hagler. The guy got hit in the face for ninety rounds by angry moolies and didn't have a mark on him. One needle and he is dead.

Closer to home my 82 year old mother-in-law took the shot. Ten days later she had a mini stroke. Coincidence? I think not. We know a school teacher who took the shot and ten days later dropped dead. I bet there are thousands of cases like that which are being covered up by the media and the government. I don't know if I will ever be able to travel again if I don't get the shot but I am going to stick it out as long as I can.

When Mom was in the hospital they only allowed one visitor at a time. When it was my turn I told her a story about strokes. You see there were these three old ladies sitting on a bench at a park in Florida. A guy wearing a raincoat comes up and opens it up and he is naked and his pisca deal is hanging out. The first lady had a stroke. The second lady had a stroke. But the third lady didn't have a stroke. You know why?

Her arms were too short.

No comments: