Saturday, April 19, 2008

Who you talking about?

Some discussion an Althouse about the comments by some of the regulars. I think everybody has too much to say about other peoples comments, including me. What the hell do I know. I just find certain stuff funny and other stuff boring tripe. The one thing I enjoy about Althouse is that there is a bunch of regulars who weigh in all the time on various issues. But I don't know if I am going to follow it as closely when she goes back to Madison. What initially interested me was the move to Brooklyn. I guess as in most things time will tell,

I will say that I found a lot of other personal blogs that are very interesting from various Althouse commenters. Blake has a great blog very movie-centric and Joted bird droppings are very entertaining. Ice pick had a great blog but it seems to be closed off now. Shame, I enjoyed his stuff.

No comments: