Sunday, August 23, 2009

Frenchy Fuqua's Shoe Blog


Yo slick how you be.

They had another exhibition game last night. Man I hate them exhibitions. Nothing good comes out of it. You gots a good chance to gets hurt and for what? I mean if you wins it don't mean jack and if you lose you gots to listen to them talk shit. I mean what the fuck.

I be watching the Giants last night and they got whupped by the Bears. Now my boy Eli didn't do so well but what the hell it's just an exhibition. I mean the Bears had some kid Veal Cutlet playing that boy already been traded five or six times. Exhibitions don't mean diddly. I remember Joe Gilliam looked like a world beater in the exhibition season when by rights he was just a crack head. Even my boy Terry Bradshaw hated exhibitions with a passion. But whens the moneis on the table he was there just like Eli and not like that old crying pussy from Green Bay.

I see the Packers won, man they ain't been the same since John Brockington left. And Reggie White was there smacking around all them there chinks. What't the league coming to when your quarterback is named Aaron? Shhhhiiiiiitttttt! What's this be the Ten Commandments? Whatya think about your Moses now?

And my Steelers lost to the damn Redskins but like I sez it's just an exhibition. Like that time Franco Harris met up with Sister Sledge at Three Rivers and a donkey. So as long as no animals got hurt in the commision of that exhibition we bes ok.

Dat be a problem for the Igles though.

No comments: