Friday, July 10, 2015

It's nice to be missed

I have been busy in the store so my  internet work has been limited to Lem's Levity. I wanted to help Lem keep his joint alive so I am throwing some old stuff up and then adding a new thing here and there.

Of course that means I have posted less here but I will pick it up once we have the Japan wholesale order out on next Wednesday. But a funny thing happened at one of the other places I have been posting "Previously TV." I haven't been posting for a week or more and people missed me. They like me. They really really like me. A couple of people direct messaged me and one made a comment asking where I was. It is nice to feel missed.

2 comments:

Trooper York said...

I told them I was having problems with my ghostwriter.

rcocean said...

How many of them were owed money? Btw, Titus *really* seems to have missed you.