Thursday, August 6, 2009

Catch the Mentalist Tonight.


Hey if you want to be fair, check out the Mentalist tonight on CBS at 10pm. It is a pretty cool show.

The premise is that the protagonist Thomas Jane is a psychologist whose family was murdered by his patient who was a maniac and who he could not help. So he became a consultant for the fictional California Bureau of Investigation because Efrem Zimbalist Jr. wouldn't let them use the FBI.

Anyway tonight's episode is pretty good. Give it a try.

11 comments:

dr kill said...

If Raquel Welch is wearing a bikini in this show give me a call.

dr kill said...

From back in the Dark (Oscar Gamble)Ages I mean. Woof.

Trooper York said...

Did you see the fur ball Julie Newmar coughed up in the prior post?

I have it on good authority that it actually came from Oscar Gamble hisownself....from his days on the Indians.

Trooper York said...

He is famous in baseball for having very light colored pubes.

Much like Frank Robinson.

The Dude said...

I have seen the Robinson brothers play - they didn't look like they had the same father.

Penny said...

I've seen most of them. I get sidetracked by Jane's extraordinary good looks and easy manner.

Maybe I need to hit the repeats for the plot...or not?

Heck, I've got fifteen minutes to decide if I want to pay attention... or not?

Penny said...

Someone got famous five minutes ago!

Penny said...

lol Give or take.

Hell, that might have been funny if it weren't for internet time.

I'm Full of Soup said...

Mentalist? Is that the PC way to refer to a mental case? There are a lot of us er them on these here internets.

reader_iam said...

Hey, Trooper, you've got a response to read over at Blake's. You can even take it as a compliment.

/OT

blake said...

Dude,

This show is a total rip-off of "Psych", only without the funny.

:P~~~~~