Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Forever Our Girl!


Hey Paula Abdul just announced that she is leaving American Idol. That really sucks. Who is going to bring the crazy? Who is going to tell functional retards to keep following their dreams? Who is going to clap their hands like a seal on Meth?


I mean I can understand how some people can get tired of dealing with someone who seems so crazy. Sometimes the best thing you can do is make a clean break and wish them well and let them go on with their life because they are just too needy and nutty for you to be bothered with in the course of your life. I mean there is just not enough time to deal with that. I can understand how the Idol guys might want to move on.


Let's hope that they replace her with someone who will bring new life to the show.


I look forward to the new season.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It won't be the same without a drunken whore on the panel.

Trooper York said...

Luckily there are a bunch of replacement drunken whores in the bullpen.

Penny said...

Let's hope they do better than last season with the addition of what's her name.

Personally, I'm not convinced Paula is gone for good. It's Hollywood, baby! Anything to drive up the ratings.

ricpic said...

Does anything prove stupidity more than quitting a super soft super pay gig due to personal pique?

TMink said...

Ricpic, some people are so narcissistic they act stupid! I am with you, why complain about an overpaying easy gig? Only when your ego is hungrier than your bank account I guess.

Trey

Anonymous said...

Well, I, for one, will miss Paula Abdul.
Despite my taste for opera (er, maybe because of it), I like Paula's manic craziness, and think she's kind of sexy in her scrawny, trashy way.
Not that I'd want to be in the same room (or maybe the same county) with her, mind you, but she's fun to watch from a safe distance.

Trooper York said...

Maybe she should start a blog.

Heh.

blake said...

Kirstie Alley has tweeted that she's replacing Paula Abdul on the show.

I might consider watching it.

Naaaaah. But still!

Michael Haz said...

I want to replace Paula.

Let's see......

Troopie, you know I luv you! I am like so totally a big fan, your biggest fan.

You took a risk tonight, you showed us your inner space and it was so unconditionally beautiful that we could all taste the flavor of your dreams and so very badly want to wish your unicorn forever a success fuck you Simon that we are part of your oneness with the music and I just wanna dance, so no, I'm sorry honey, but I have to vote no, but never give up your dreams, wet as they are because it's all about the dreams. And the money.

Pretty good audition, I think. Plus, my tits are firmer than hers.