Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I kind of like it when it's warm,


It's freakin' snow flurries today in Brooklyn and all I can think about is how warm it was on the beach. I mean things are great. "What Not to Wear" is going to film tomorrow in the store. Some really exciting things are right around the corner. But the dreary weather can kick your ass.
By the way. That is the really neat cane I picked up in Puerto Rico for when the leg is acting up which it did sometimes when we did a lot of walking. I left it in Florida so I have an emergency cane down there. Hee.

4 comments:

john said...

So you took the boat on the left, and she took the one on the right.

Did I interpret that photo right? Is that the key to a great vacation? I'm searching.

Trooper York said...

Very funny dude. We do everything together. In fact people can't believe that we work together all day and spend all our time together.

I have a very simple secret to make this work.

The wife is always right. Even when she's wrong. Trust me. Happy wife means a happy life.

john said...

And I'm pleased my "joke" gave you the opportunity to say that. I tip my hat to you, and of course to your wife.

Opus One Media said...

can we rename the picture - "chick with fish" or "honey with boat and bait"....whatever.