Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Marilyn's Diary

I used to love to work out on the car in the hot humid Southern California Sunshine. I would put on a pair of tight jeans and my favorite t-shirt and Uncle Herman and I would go to work on the Munstermobile. I would get the soap and put it all over the car and I would get it all over the place and all over me. Then Uncle Herman would spray the car down and spray me with the hose and I would get all wet and slippery. And warm. Uncle Herman would use the hose and every once and I while he would let me hold it. Those were the best days.

I remember that he particularly liked it when I got on my knees and scrubbed the rims. Uncle Herman said that I gave the best rim jobs in all the family.

I miss my Uncle Herman.

2 comments:

chickelit said...

humid?

Dude, I can like tell she's not from around here.

blake said...

Yep. Busted, Troop. This is a desert. Any humidity would have been comin' offa Marilyn.