Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh Rob!

"Rob after we take this photo for our Christmas card I hope you will be staying home"
"Sorry but I can't Laura. Mel is on the warpath and I have to work with Sally and Morey."
"You spend more time with them then you ever did with me. Don't you realize how hot I am?"
"I realize that but I am a sixties sitcom husband and I am more worried about my work or my ad agency or my horse that my smokin hot wife or genie or witch. In other words I am a moron."
"Well at least we got that straight. I just hope we can get something else straight between us soon."
"Seriously. Calm down Laura. What are you gonna do. Divorce me and move to Minneapolis?"

5 comments:

rcocean said...

The 60s were the age of hot sit-com bitches. Liz Montgomery, Barbara Eden, MTM, Ginger and Mary Ann, Barbara Feldon, Hope Lang, even Buffy was hot... I mean cute.

ricpic said...

What a tragedy that such a piece of heavenly zaftigness went the skeletal route. I may light a candle to her tonight in my shrine to feminine pulchritude. Which, if you have to be crazy, is a completely harmless way to be that. Just wanted to make this post relevant.

blake said...

Yeah, Mary always packed the extra weight on to her hips and breasts.

You know, they made her NOT divorced on the MTM show because they were worried people would think she had divorced Dick.

Trooper York said...

Yeah it was too early for lesbians on TV so she had to like Dick.

blake said...

She was totally Sue Ann's bitch.