Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gary Busey is an Insane Genuis


Did you see the last episode of Celebrity Appentice? They made Gary Busey the Project Manager because they thought they would get rid of him when they lost because they couldn't take his bullshit anymore. But they won of all things. It was a task where they had to set up a camping experiance and they had John Rich playing the guitar and Jose Conseco playing catch with the people taking a tour so it was a lot of fun.

The girls on the other hand were fighting a lot. You have to see Dione Warwick to believe her! She is one crazy bitch. As is Starr Jones and Nene Leakes. They are really bring the crazy and this season shapes up to be a lot of fun.

7 comments:

blake said...

Dionne Warwick crazy?

She seemed so level-headed on those Psychic Friends commercials!

I'm Full of Soup said...

who is that in the green dress?

chickelit said...

who is that in the green dress?

I don't care because "you can see the unnatural break where her tissue and the implants meet."

Ritmo Re-Animated said...

You can't credit this one to me, but here goes:

Charlie Sheen is the voice inside Gary Busey's head.

The Dude said...

Chick, I can't, but I can see the faint outline of where they sewed the toilet plungers under her skin. And her uterus is prominent, too. I wonder if that has some implant action going on...

And I am sorry if I burst your bubble (damn, I typed "booble"!) regarding the ever so dreamy Ms. Hendrix. But fake is as fake does, הינדל...

chickelit said...

And I am sorry if I burst your bubble (damn, I typed "booble"!) regarding the ever so dreamy Ms. Hendrix.

Heh. I just wish I could get my money back for the first 4 seasons I bought on DVD.

The Dude said...

I'll give you a dime on the dollar for those - I especially like the episodes with Crista Flanagan. Oh yeah!