Monday, March 12, 2012

Marilyn's Diary





I hated my cousin Eddie. He was a little pervert. He was all nice and sweet to his parents and played the perfect little boy. But he was a horror

He loved to peep at me in the bathroom. I mean I could understand if he wanted to catch me naked in the shower. That's what Uncle Herman loved to do. But Eddie didn't have a healthy curiosity about a women body. He only wanted to catch me going to the bathroom.

They tried to make him normal. Aunt Lily insisted he do the normal things a young boy would do. Collect baseball cards. Ride his bike. Play:Little League. But he got thrown out of Little League when the coach caught him collecting the jockstraps of the other little boys and sniffing them.

After Uncle Herman and Aunt Lily got divorced and I moved out of the Munster Mansion I lost track of Eddie. I hear he raises rare clumber spaniels and lives in Boston. He is big Red Sox fan and lives with his roommate who works for customer service for Dell computers.

I hope he got over his bathroom obsession. But somehow I doubt it.

4 comments:

chickelit said...

At least he wasn't into killing ants...that's super creepy.

chickelit said...

...lives with his roommate...

Som uch for marriage equality.

Anonymous said...

Ant bully.

Titus said...

Fuck you bitch. I aint Eddie Munster and my "roommate" isn't no call center dothead.

We are in the one percent, combined income.

Yea, I call him a brownie and Husker Du but I can only do that. And yes, I tell him to worship the whitey, but again, that is only my call.

He is my brownie and he is very smart and handsome and successful. Not like some gross bollywood dothead that we should definitely make fun of.

Have you witnessed any of their movies? They are completely tragic and all have dance numbers.