Saturday, March 10, 2012

Secret Pepto Bismal Man

After Tontonno's we went down the block to Nathan's Famous for some Hot Dogs and Cheese fries. You can't go to Coney Island and not get a hot dog.

Now famously Brighton Beach is full of Russians who moved there in the 1970's. But there are tons of them in Coney Island. One of them was in line at Nathans. He was dressed in pink from head to toe. Pepto Bismal pink. Even his shoes and socks.

I told the wife that I wanted to wear that outfit for the party to end the show. But she wouldn't go for it.

What a damn shame.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty in pink!

The Dude said...

There are times I am thankful that I am colorblind. That looks gray to me. Right out of the fifties.

MamaM said...

A Command to be Red replaced by The Right to be Pink.

rcommal said...

Owwwwwwww!!!!! Mine eyes, mine eyes!

blake said...

You'd look like a Sno-ball