Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tebow Interruptus

 
Is Tim Tebow a Jet or not?

The dog ass Jets managed to fuck up this public relation move by not reading the contract before they announced the trade. It seems there is a poison pill in there to stop someone from trading for Tebow. The new team would have to reimburse Denver for monies already spent on the contract so that the team would refuse and the Broncos could not trade him

It is interesting how so many people are knocking Tebow and saying he is no good. I mean he just won a playoff game while taking his team to the playoffs this year. He seems like an unconventional qb but I think he is a winner. He kind of reminds me of Fran Tarkenton who played for the Giants many years ago. The difference is that he is a much better runner and not just a scrambler. Fran the Scram had a rag arm that is just as bad as Tebow but I remember a lot of guys who were winners but couldn't throw for shit. Joe Kapp. Jim Plunkett. Billy Kilmer. All guys who went to the playoffs and the Super Bowl. I mean fucking Jeff Hostetler went to the Super Bowl. Tebow could take the Jets to the big game. Dirty Sanchez never will.

The reason so many people hate Tebow and dog his game is the reason so many people like him. He is a vocal Christian who is not afraid to bear witness to his faith. In today's secular society that earns you many many enemies. It is the reverse of how our country used to be. It used to be that the clean cut church going guy was the model who people rooted for and wanted to be like. Now it is the drug addict sex machines like Arod or your metrosexual posers like Aaron Overrated Rodgers. You need to knock up a super model and leave her and your baby like Tom Brady to be  a hero. The world is upside down.

I hope Tebow comes to the Jets and plays great and causes a big controversy and gets that blowhard foot licker fired.

The Giants will just calmly go about winning another Super Bowl.

Did I tell you lately that the NY Giants won the Super Bowl?

6 comments:

chickelit said...

She does have a pretty smile.

Trooper York said...

She has teeth?

Chuck said...

I have nothing against Tebow and his religion. I am against his weak arm!

If the deal goes through, the Jets will have two lousy QBs.

I do admire the Giants and what they have done. Maybe its time to drop Gang Green and go Big Blue.

ndspinelli said...

Gomer Pyle and Captain America in NYC!

Titus said...

Are those tits real?

My God, they are amazing, huge, round and delish.

tits.

windbag said...

I have several friends who worship Florida Gator football, so I've heard Tebow, Tebow, Tebow, Tebow, Tebow for long enough. Nothing against the guy; it's just like hearing a popular song on the radio until you can't stand to hear it one more time. I wish him well with the Jets. The Broncos suck and I'm glad he's not wasting any more of his life in that third-rate organization. The only thing worse than Broncos are Dolphins.