Wednesday, December 23, 2015


So I go to the bank today to make an account to account transfer with my production manager in California. Now this is different than a wire or a ACH deposit since it happens in five minutes if you both have accounts in Chase. Which we do for just this reason.

Now the bank is a disaster area. Half of the staff are morons. Well  no. They are all morons. Only the manager and the assistant manager have half a fuckin brain. The rest of them are half a fuckin retard. So I walk in and the manager is at lunch and the assistant is helping three other people. This kid comes up to me all dressed in a Chase uniform. They have to wear a Chase shirt and what not. He is about twenty one and has no idea what he is doing. He tells me "Sorry Sir I am training so I can't really do anything."  I tell him "No problem I wouldn't let you help me anyway."

You see he has fucking topknot. A bun in the back. Like he is fucking John Belushi Samurai. WHAT THE FUCK! I mean that is fine if you are selling me coffee or you are a bartender or even working in a boutique. NOT IN A FUCKIN BANK HANDLING MY MONEY YOU PUTZ!!!!!!! You ain't a fuckin' Samurai. You are a Puerto Rican dude! Stop with the bullshit. He went to help an eighty year old Italian lady and I though her head was going to explode. She ran out of there like her Depends were on fire.

Of course it is against the law to say anything about that. You can be brought up on charges. The manager a Jamaican guy named Marvin is pissed about it. I can tell. He don't want that shit in his joint. He is always neat and clean and dressed to the nines. He must be shitting.

It is sick out there and getting sicker.

1 comment:

windbag said...

I'm so sick of those man buns. At a bank? No. I don't even like the casual Fridays. Dress the part. If you want to go casual, get a job in a day care where it's casual Friday every day of the week.