Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am Spartacus!


So I was away at the Curve Lingerie show all day. It was brutal.


The wife decided she might want to take in a new bra and panty line to complement Prima Donna. So we saw this new Lingerie Line and the salesman was working really hard to get us to buy. He had his lingerie models put on about fifty different bra and panty sets to model for us. They had to walk in them and bend over in them and show them in every possible angle. And also a whole shitpot of fancy frilly lace bras. One set of fancy lingerie after another. All day long.


And the wife wanted me to pay attention to every one so I could express an informed opinion on them.


Now I know how Spartacus felt when he was a slave in the salt mines.

7 comments:

chickelit said...

Now I know how Spartacus felt when he was a slave in the salt mines.

Gosh that sounds positively subhuman. You must have been a slave to you dick. Link

dbp said...

Love made you give up on unhealthy food and stogies but it comes with some prizes: There is the love of course. Also, there are worse things than your wife insisting that you carefully study hot chicks in their unmentionables.

Trooper York said...

I know dude but the worse thing in the world is to work in a pizzeria.
Then you can get tired of pizza. I know, I know you say you never would but still.

Trooper York said...

Or am I protesting just a little too much. Hee.

Peter V. Bella said...

Did you get to practice your bra fitting on the models?

An Edjamikated Redneck said...

Some friend.

No video.

Trooper York said...

The funny thing it was the last day of the show and some of the girls were getting five o'clock shadow.

Not on their face of course.

It's very strange the things that go through your mind. Just sayn.