Saturday, June 26, 2010

Commenter Memories Number 20


Hey I don't want any to think we have a cult like following so I reached out to our friend the Crack Emcee for a remembrance of his first time. He didn't disappoint.


"I remember the first time I saw myself in the mirror. I realized I was black. You see my Mama didn't have any mirrors in the house. And all that time I thought we were vampires."


"Oh and by the way if you want to find out the real deal about what is going on you have to know The Macho Response!"

2 comments:

The Crack Emcee said...

Yea, yea - and then I grew up and realized white people were vampires.

And now I'm just confused,...

Love ya, man.

Opus One Media said...

dear Crack

there are fewer white vampires now..they just take more blood each time so it evens out.