Friday, June 25, 2010

You should check out hdhouse's blog...he is doing a great job.


Here is an exchange I had with Ritmo in another post:


Ritmo Brasileiro said...
The guy should seriously upload a post or two. Y'all helped give him so much fanfare at the beginning, and months of silence?!Get off the Althouse crack, and explore your crazy road-killing ideas in a place where your mind can roam free, Mr Garage!Thank you. That is all.


Trooper York said...
Blogging is not for everyone. It is a lot easier to just drop a comment or two. I feel guilty when I don't put up five or six posts a day. But you get too busy. I know you know what I mean. So I am sure Garage will get to it.I think the key is that you don't have to make it so much of a big deal. A short post here and there can be just as much fun as a long winded one.Believe it or not hdhouse is doing a great job at his blog. Lot's of posts covering lots of ground. Not all political at all. Well worth reading.


You should give hd a look see if you haven't already done so. Just sayn'

7 comments:

Penny said...

Hd house does an outstanding job holding up an alternative position at Althouse, and here you are, patting him on the back for doing what everyone else who's on line is doing...and frankly, much better than hd is doing.

If you are going to hold up someone's ass, Troop, may I suggest you do so when you "catch them at their best"?

If your timing is JUST right? Those you touch will thank you forever.

Hoosier Daddy said...

Hd house does an outstanding job holding up an alternative position at Althouse

Alternative poisition? Is that what they call an alternative universe nowadays?

Sorry but the dude is three wet farts short of a full Depends. I mean he has posted so much tripe that its not even funny. Perfect example is him thinking that it was the reich wing that coined the Betrayus ad and then he tries to spin off that he really didn't mean it.

The only two liberals on the evil blogger lady's site are Beth and MadMan who aren't totally shitfaced off the Lenin cool aid whi actually post somethin of substance and value.

Ok so is 2am and I'm six sheets to the wind and Troopper is probably gonna ban me so I'm going away. Sweet dreams, happy trails,,,and all that farewell bullshit...:-)

Trooper York said...

Hoosier, why would I ban you when I agree with you. I just want to encourage hd to post about his grandkids and music and to stop talking about politics. It's embarasssing and makes people like me and you and Roger J go crazy.

I am trying to be like Bethenny telling Jill Zarin; "You need a hobby."

I just want hd to have a hobby. It will be better for everyone concerned.

Trooper York said...

Same old Penny.

She loves to stir the shit.

Trooper York said...

I missed you baby.

Keep the nonsense flowing.

Opus One Media said...

well and though trooper and i have our differences - the guy can write and think and write-think which is a rare art these days...always has been.

i don't post here much but i do when the spirit moves me...and generally it is just to admire your work...

just don't let your f...g head swell up and pop that ten gallon hat off.

Opus One Media said...

ohhh and hoosier daddy is a horse's ass no matter what blog he writes on...just sayin'.