Sunday, September 28, 2008

How the hell can it be the Norwegian Cruise Line when there aren't any dirty Scandi's on the ship.

Well we just got back from our one day cruise and it was very interesting. I have gone on a couple of cruises and let me tell you something, stay away from the Norwegian Cruise Line. It was a big disappointment. Don't get me wrong, we had fun but we had to make our own fun.

Right after we checked in we went up to the buffet for a quick snack. The food they had was pretty horrific. I mean they had hot dogs and sausages which were barely edible but the rest of the hot food was really really weird. I mean they had macaroni and cheese with turkey pastrami.


THAT'S RIGHT! TURKEY PASTRAMI! WHO THE FUCK EVER HEARD OF TURKEY PASTRAMI AND WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THE SAINTS WOULD YOU PUT IT IN MACARONI AND CHEESE.

I immediately lodged a complaint with the World Court in the Hague for crimes against humanity.

Turkey pastrami. Jesus.

No comments: