Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The other high heel pump drops!

Grusinskaya (bursts into their suite, with a vein pulsing in her neck): What have you done you stuttering strumpet? I notice everyone is whispering your name in the hotel lobby.
Miss Peggy Noonan (cowering on a settee, holding a whimpering dog): I fear a private conversation was overheard. I was talking to a friend and mentioned that the Baron's new choice of companion was most unfortunate.
Grusinskaya: What new companion? I had not heard of this. Answer me you simpering suck up.
Miss Peggy Noonan: He has chosen a woman to help him rule the Baronery. A fecund strumpet with an idiot child. She rides in men’s breeches and shoots the moose. It is most unladylike. I just said I thought it was bullshit. Pardon my frankness. I just had to say it.
Grusinskaya: He would never choose such a person over me. I am his muse. He is devoted to me. To me do you hear! Ever since he was shot down in the war and held prisoner by the Amies, he has loved me. This is just a lie.
Miss Peggy Noonan: So I said. Although he does like the strange. I remember the sultry days we spent as he thrust into me as he whipped me with his swagger stick…. And the day he pinned his medal on my bare bosom and licked each line of fresh blood away…..it was heavenly.
Grusinskaya: You blowsy bitch, I told you never to mention those days again…I will show you (She jumps across the table and begins to throttle the albino opinion maker)
Miss Peggy Noonan: Thisssss isss bullsssssshhhhhhitttttt!!!! (Cough, gasp, rattle) Grusinskaya: Shut up you pervert…you know you are enjoying this
Miss Peggy Noonan: Yooouu onlllly hurtttt meeee cccaaauuuse yoooouuu loooovvve meeeeee (She falls unconscious as her nipples come fully erect and her shift becomes damp).
Baron Felix von Geigern dog; Woof!
(Grand Hotel, 1932)

No comments: