Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Munger

Sarah Roberts: I don’t think I believe in what you are saying. That you are the undead. Who feasts on the blood of the innocent. I thought that meant you are a Republican.
Miriam Blaylock: No simply that you are one of the chosen. To be one of the beloved of the Nostarfu is to live forever.
Sarah Roberts: But I want to live a normal life. Have a husband and a family. To have five children.
Miriam Blaylock: What a foolish wish. They will probably be retarded.
Sarah Roberts: Not all of them surely.
Miriam Blaylock: I can not countenance that you have such petty dreams. You can be a creature of the night. A dezian of the hippest nightclubs and bistros of this great metropolis. A vampire. What do you really believe Sarah?
Sarah Roberts: I believe in dinosaurs.
Miriam Blaylock: I want to bite you right now.
Sarah Roberts: Are you making a pass at me, Mrs. Blaylock? Miriam Blaylock: Miriam. Sarah Roberts: Miriam. Miriam Blaylock: Not that I'm aware of, Sarah. [Sarah smiles, shakes her head, and then spills wine on her top] Miriam Blaylock: I think I know what you have my dear Sarah. You have the Munger.(The Munger, 1983)

11 comments:

Trooper York said...

The worst part of a funny post that is out of context is that no one gets it. Oh well I thought it was funny.

Titushasanice hog said...

I am offended that you think I would of been the fire house stalker. I thought you knew me better than that.

You should know that I am always the one being pursued and not doing the pursuing.

For example, today a young 21 year old who I fucked last weekend pleaded to me by text message to fuck him again tonight. I didn't understand much of the message because he couldn't spell and I don't understand all the youngins text messaging shorthand. But I did understand that he was pleading for me to fuck him. I am thinking about it but generally if I do it with the same person twice I can't get a hard on.

thought you would want to know.
And quit spreading those disrepectful lies about me. I am a lady I am.
Love and Kisses,

Titushasanice hog said...

Oh and the fact that he couldn't spell-hot, definitely hot.

Oh and he works until 12:00 at night on weekends, not sure what he does, but isn't that hot? Totally trash-love it. No white collar types for me. I love em dumb and poor and hourly/non-exempt or working for tips.

blake said...

If Tony weren't Ridley's brother, they'd never have let him make another movie after this disaster.

Trooper York said...

Hey Titus, I just put that up as a joke. I knew it wasn't you. I just wanted to know you are ok cause we haven't heard from you in a while. I remember that you had posted about a health issue a while ago and I just figured you would respond to a little ribbing. I am glad you are all right and up to your usual antics. You are welcome to drop by here anytime.

Trooper York said...

By the way, I voted that Althouse should applogize to you seven times in the poll using my various sock puppets. I hope she does.

Titushasanice hog said...

Althouse had a poll up about whether she should apologize to me?

I guess I missed that.

I have moved forward.

Still read her sometimes but very infrequently but no participation.

I even sent her a picture of me in my black bmw with the rare clumber in the back seat and she still thought I was a fake-even Palladian, after seeing the picture agreed I wasn't the "fake titus".

I was kidding about spreading lies about me. Not kidding about being the one pursued though.

Titushasanice hog said...

By the way I am doing the 21 year old tonight.

He is coming to my loft from Queens-how hot is that?

Sorry about the Yanks and Mets.

Go Sox tonight!

Titushasanice hog said...

Also would never live on 85th -way to far for me.

23rd and 8th is my playground darlin.

Trooper York said...

Then you must frequent one of my tax clients, the xes lounge. Tony and Jeremy are two great guys and made a great business.

Glad you have moved on. It's always better to hang out where people don't want to tell you what to do.

That's why I could never understand why gay guys would want to get married.

tashee said...

look at this now p6t91o2h34 bag replica high quality replica bags prada b5d87e4u66 replica bags bangkok replica gucci handbags j2y68f5n57 replica goyard bags replica bags hermes replica hermes handbags b7m53u3w37 replica bags in bangkok