Thursday, September 4, 2008

She is hit in the head with the other shoe and a rubber chicken bleeding from the vagina!

Grusinskaya (bursts into their suite, with a vein pulsing in her neck): Well you have really done it this time you pusilamous pervert. Everyone is talking about your comments about the Baron. You are a fool.
Miss Peggy Noonan (cowering on a settee, holding a whimpering dog, the marks and bruies of Grusinskaya attempted strangulation vivid on her alabaster skin). It’s not my fault. I just said it be agreeable. I am not strong like you. I want everyone to like me.
Grusinskaya: You fool they will never like you. You are not one of them. Not of the elite. You didn’t go to the right university. You don’t have the right friends. You worked for their greatest enemy.
Miss Peggy Noonan: But some people like me. Why just today a man struck a conversation with me. He wanted to talk about the opera and what type of soap I used. And he had a chicken on a leash.
Grusinskaya: So you flirted with him and led him on like the floozy you are. Wait a minute. You said he had a chicken on a leash.
Miss Peggy Noonan: Yes. It was very exciting. The chicken had many bruies and I believe that it was bleeding from it’s vagina. When I asked him what it was all about, he just said that he was a hard one.
Grusinskaya: SO YOU LED HIM ON! YOU FOOL! THAT IS THE FAMOUS CHICKEN MOLESTOR OF THE TUTENBERG FOREST!
Miss Peggy Noonan: I don’t think so. I mean I did say that love to wear a leash on occasion and I would be willing to choke his chicken. He just mumbled and walked away.
Grusinskaya: You blowsy bitch, I told you that only control you. You must be punished! (She jumps across the table and begins to throttle the albino opinion maker)
Miss Peggy Noonan: Pllleeaasse sssttttoooopppp iiitttttt, IIIIIIIII wwwwwiiiiillll lllllleeeeeaaaaveeee hhhhhiissss ccccchhhhiiiiicccckkkkkeeennnn aaaaallllllooooonnnnneeeeeee!!!!!!
Grusinskaya: Shut up you pervert…you know you are enjoying this
Miss Peggy Noonan: Yooouu onlllly hurtttt meeee cccaaauuuse yoooouuu loooovvve meeeeee (She falls unconscious as her nipples come fully erect and her shift becomes damp).
Baron Felix von Geigern's dog; Woof!
(Grand Hotel, 1932)

No comments: