Sunday, September 14, 2008

The photos have been published

Grusinskaya (bursts into their suite, with a vein pulsing in her neck): What have you done you pasty faced puta? You have published my secret photos for all the world to see. Now everyone is talking. How could you?

Miss Peggy Noonan (cowering on a settee, holding a whimpering dog, the marks and bruises of Grusinskaya attempted strangulation vivid on her alabaster skin).
But I thought you would be proud. Look at this languid pose in you black domatrix pajamas that I love so much. Your son young Werther did such a good job in the composition. He captured you sensuous nature without revealing too much of your cootch. Although the kneecaps are a little knobby. And your blouse looks like you stuffed a squirrel in there. But it is still most comely.

Grusinskaya: You fool! That was a private matter not to be bandied about in club house or tavern. Who knows what louts might pleasure themselves at the site of me in my dishabille.

Miss Peggy Noonan: Well what of this photo of your tender tootsies. Why did you take such a picture if not to taunt your many admirers? That young law student is always corresponding with you making his longing manifest like a starving man staring at an éclair. Or your other friend, the chicken fancier. Even he was moved to drop his squab and comment on your pulchritude.

Grusinskaya: My admirers are none of your nevermind. If you want to remain in my company you must shape up and bow down.

Miss Peggy Noonan: Well you did not say that last night when you were spanking me with your first edition of Blackstone and massaging my love button with you freakishly long toes.

Grusinskaya: You blowsy bitch, I told you that I control you. You must be punished! (She jumps across the table and begins to throttle the albino opinion maker)

Miss Peggy Noonan: Pllleeaasse sssttttoooopppp iiitttttt, IIIIIIIII wwwwwiiiiillll lllllleeeeeaaaaveeee hhhhhiissss ccccchhhhiiiiicccckkkkkeeennnn aaaaallllllooooonnnnneeeeeee!!!!!!

Grusinskaya: Shut up you pervert…you know you are enjoying this!

Miss Peggy Noonan: Yooouu onlllly hurtttt meeee cccaaauuuse yoooouuu loooovvve meeeeee (She falls unconscious as her nipples come fully erect and her shift becomes damp).

Baron Felix von Geigern's dog: Woof!

(Grand Hotel, 1932)

4 comments:

KCFleming said...

There's now a wall-sized version of that photo in that poor young law student's bedroom, taunting him.

Trooper York said...

You know, I sometimes wonder if Peggy Noonan ever reads these little stories. That would be cool.

Trooper York said...

I think she has a sense of humor. I mean she must, have you seen the way she dresses?

I'm Full of Soup said...

Grusinskaya is a great name for a novel's protagonist or a former gymnastics coach & defector.