Friday, May 10, 2013

Good night Incognito!

So we ended the night really early by about 7pm. I paid the check and we wanted to say good bye to the owner but he wasn't around. Hassan our driver had parked right outside so we walked through the open french doors of the restaurant to the car when we heard some yelling in Italian "Aspeth a minute."

It was the chef Paolo who wanted to say goodbye. He is an interesting cat. His family immigrated from Italy in 1970's. To Scotland. He was just a young kid but spent his formative years in Scotland. Not known for its food. But he is great chef and his decor of crossed meatballs on a tartan makes for interesting decorations.

We asked Hassan to take a photo. The fucking guy shakes even more than I do! At least I will not get blamed for taking this photo!

3 comments:

Titus said...

I am doing a ball soaking and cleansing tonight.

Lots of breathing and finding my third eye.

My chakras feel like they are in complete alignment.

tits.

blake said...

Ball soaking and cleansing.

Ball soaking and cleansing.

Ball soaking and cleansing.

Nope. Can't process it.

ricpic said...

How come all chefs are bald?