Saturday, May 18, 2013

We can never keep our distance.....



I always get to friendly with people. Which is just the way we are. Especailly the people that work with us. For example the UPS guys.

Now the morning guy comes in buys bras for all his girlfriends on Court St. He has about five different girls hes banging and he is buying them blind. So if they return them to resize I have to make sure that no 2 of them are in the store at the same time. It's like fucking Threes Company or something.

Then there is Alex the night guy. He is supposed to pick up the box on the corner but of course I bribe him to come to my store every night to pick them up. He liked to do that to hit on the girls working for me but they have all quit. His new gimmick is he comes with his shaving kit and takes out his contacts and washes up before a hot Friday night. The garage is just too messy so he likes to clean up in my spotless bathroom. So on Fridays he spruces up before he takes out the boxes.

He had to work this week since I did all of the weeks worth on Friday as I was out sick. So he had to make three trips.

I just know too much about every-bodies business for crying out loud.

No comments: