Sunday, May 5, 2013

Street fairs are just not fair!




So they are having the annual Court St Festival today and business sucks. I saw a bunch of our clients but they are out enjoying the fair with their family and will not be shopping. Sometimes we close for this day but a couple of people made appointments so we are waiting for them. I have to keep the door closed because people want to wander in while they are eating or they ask to use the bathroom. Seriously!

Mainly what I am doing is popping out to buy some food and bring it back to the shop to eat.

All of the resturants put out a table in front of their stores and have something to sell. The regular street vendors food really sucks so I stay with the people I know.

3 comments:

Chip S. said...

Mmmm, I wish there were one of those on my block today.

Trying to reason w/shrill, illogical ninnies really makes me hungry.

Michael Haz said...

People go to street fairs to eat too much. Then they buy plus size clothes. Win-win.

blake said...

So, you're saying that it's a long term investment, Haz?

Not very Keynesian of you.