Thursday, May 16, 2013

I will be your huckleberry.....

Let me tell you being sick sucks big time.

Both Lisa and I have been out for three days. Which fucks up the store since we had no one to work it so we had to close. No money. No sales. No shit.

We are gingerly going back to work. We are not coughing like Doc Holiday and the wife is busy lysoling everything in sight to kill germs that we might have spread by coughing so as not to get reinfected.

I have the bonus of having pink eye in both eyes so I will have to wear sunglasses behind the counter to not scare the customers. I am being very careful about not touching my eye as this is very contagious and easily spread and I am washing up every five minutes or so.

All in all after this experience of coughing even five seconds it is amazing to me that Doc Holiday was as happy a guy as he was. I just want to shoot everyone on sight.

(Thanks to everyone for the best wishes)

2 comments:

windbag said...

Damn, I hope you get better soon.

windbag said...

I just saw a headline that a nude picture of Bea Arthur was banned from facebook. Please don't post it here. It should be banned from this planet and for at least two planets beyond.