Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dear Eliot, Please Release the Kagan


To: Eliot Spitzer

From: Elena Kagan

Re: Release the Kagan


Eliot I was so pleased to hear about your new gig at CNN. I think this will really be the way for you to get back in the arena and start to reignite your political career. As a pundit for the very least.


But I have to ask you to do me a favor. Please stop emailing these photos from our time in college. Shots like this one in particular. The Supreme Court is a stuffy place and I don't think old ladies like Scalia or Roberts will appreciate it. Clarence would for sure. But I hear that Ginsberg is a fussy old twat and I don't want to rock the boat.


If you can keep this under you hat I will give you some juicy dirt about the Court. Did you know that one of the Justices wears frilly panties and a nipple cut out bra under the judicial robes. And that's just Kennedy. Wait to what else I can find out and feed to you for your new show.


Just keep the college stuff on the Q-T. Okay?

1 comment: