Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hurry up, we have to get to the mall before Canada closes!

I managed to cajole everyone to leave the immediate area of the ship to take a little walk. We went to the Market Square Mall and waterfront district which was about a block away from the ship. But that was about as far as most of the family would go. Walking is just not their thing. Suburban kids never walk anywhere. They are used to riding in the minivan or the SUV. So the idea of just walking around town to check out the sites just freaked them out.

Not that there is a lot to see in Canada.

4 comments:

dr kill said...

Hope your summer is as good as it looks. Take care, dude.

Watch out for the Fish this year. We finally got rid of Teddy Ginn Jr.

Say Hello to LT for me next time you're at Attica.

blake said...

I was a suburban kid but I walked all the time. Different times, of course.

chickelit said...

I was a suburban kid but I walked all the time. Different times, of course.

You must have been exceptional then too blake- nobody walks in L.A.

blake said...

Yep. I never ran into any one else while walking.