Friday, July 30, 2010

I guess AJ won't be commenting for a while?


Philalelphia Inquirer (Philadelphia, PA) --

The man who pled guilty to vomiting on an off-duty police officer and his daughter at a Philadelphia Phillies game in April will serve jail time.


The "Philadelphia Inquirer" reports unnamed fan has been sentenced to 60 to 90 days behind bars, 50 hours of community service and two years probation. The judge suggested the commuity service be cleaning restrooms at the Phillies' ballpark.


The case made national headlines after the rowdy Phillies fanatic vomited on Michael Vangelo and his daughter when he returned to the ballpark after being ejected by security for heckling them. Witnesses said he triggered the puke attack by sticking his finger down his throat, but he maintained that it was caused by the Phillies lackluster play and pleaded innocent because of temporary unsanitary.

7 comments:

blake said...

Sports are gross.

john said...

"he maintained that it was caused by the Phillies lackluster play ..."

I believe him. Now I know why I have been retching so much lately, as a die-hard Diamondbacks fan.

(BTW, wins: 35, losses: 65)

The Dude said...

The Baltimore Orioles are close to being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. As O's fans say on opening day, wait til next year!

I'm Full of Soup said...

Then whatchoo doing on that treadmill Blake? Heh.

I'm Full of Soup said...

Btw, justice was done in this case. This dopey kid got knuckled up real good by the Dad and probably a few nearby and helpful fans.

Google his photo Trooper and you'll see what this fat ass looked like when he was booked.

blake said...

Sadly, I haven't been on the treadmill in quite some time.

But it was pretty gross, too, though vomit-free.

chickelit said...

Sadly, I haven't been on the treadmill in quite some time.

I love the treadmill at my gym.