Friday, June 17, 2011

Harry Potter and the Congressman's Penis


Hermione: Has anyone seen a penis? A boy named Anthony has lost one. He sent me a photo on my phone to see if I could find it. [sees Ron attempting magic] Oh, you're doing magic? Let's see then.
Ron: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.[Nothing happens]Hermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, not very good is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple ones myself, but they've all worked for me. For example, [sits in front of Harry] Oculus Reparo.[She touches his wand and Harry's penis is immediately rock hard.]
Hermione: That's better, isn't it? [realizes who he is] Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger. [looks at Ron] And... you are?
Ron: [muffled] I'm Ron Weasley.
Hermione: Pleasure. You two better change into robes, I expect we'll be arriving soon. [leaves, but turns around to face Ron] You've got dirt on your nose, by the way... Did you know? Just there...

1 comment:

deborah said...

Troop, you have amazing literary mimicry abilities.