Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's no longer there in black and white



"Why are we stopping here Selina?"

"Oh I was just thinking of the one who got away."

"Ah so you had one too. Mine was named Herb. I still remember how his white shoes would match his belt and blended into his plaid jacket."

"My was my therapist. He left me one day. Without a word of explanation. It was very strange."

"Well who can figure men out. My last guy wore a toupee and liked to pose for nude photos. And he loved to use his CB radio. I had to throw him out. I mean what is this 1972?"

"I know what will cheer us up. Let's go get the pool boy and have a three way just like we used too?"

"Groovy."

9 comments:

deborah said...

WKRP was a great show. I loved how Les pronounced Chi Chi Rodriquez.

blake said...

Julie Newmar's proportions are surreal.

MamaM said...

According to the wiki,the American mink is a promiscuous animal, which does not form pair-bonds. No matter how surreal the figure.

The farm isn't the same without the little chicken either.

chickelit said...

The farm isn't the same without the little chicken either.

What a sweet thought MamaM.

I did leave the farm, flying off to Hawaii for a couple weeks. It's freakin' 7 PM here. Check that against whatever time stamp this post shows.

Titus would love it here...everybody is gay! They all have rainbows on their license plates.

chickelit said...

blake said...
Julie Newmar's proportions are surreal

Something like 37-23-37 IIRC.

Ron said...

for you, Trooper!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH6_BVlaFT0

Titus said...

I am not gay chick. I have been experimenting but have fully recovered, through the grace of God.

I love Lonny's tits. So full, in bloom, round and soft yet hard.

tits.

chickelit said...

Titus said...
I am not gay chick. I have been experimenting but have fully recovered, through the grace of God.

Well, I predict you'll have a hard time shaking your perceived preference for hog, especially over at the blogger lady's place. She may even demote you from most favored status.

Palladian will eviscerate you and have you for lunch.

Penny will stop adoring you too.

Can you handle all that?

Anyway, you still like Hawai'i. Lots of breast on display here.

Titus said...

I am ready for all of the ignorant peeps not respecting my lifestyle.

If you are gay, you are the talk of the town.

As an ex-gay you are hung out to dry.

I have been to Hawaii. I did a guy, when I was a gay, on the beach and on his boat. When I was gay I thought it was hot, not it makes me sick.