Friday, June 17, 2011

Hen Party Alert


There is a hen party tonight.

Actually the wife is getting together with her girlfriends. The last time they dragged me to the restuarant with them until I hid at the bar when they started talking about menopause and sex. Trust me you don't want to be around for that.

Anyhoo they are coming to the house instead. I stocked up on wine and I am going around the corner to the Thai joint and having them made some special dishes that I will serve in my special dishes.

Then I can go upstairs and relax.

This might be a good night for a lot of posts.

Or I might fall asleep.

6 comments:

blake said...

The Pied Piper overlooked her
And Cotton Mather should have cooked her


--Irving Fine, "Hen Party"

Trooper York said...

I fell asleep

Titus said...

Did all you rednecks know that Grandpa Walton, Will Greer, was a big fag.

Really, fags are everywhere.

windbag said...

I admire your choice, Troop. Now that you're rested, are you going to get started on Laura's Diary where we learn how Babs and Jenna lose it?

windbag said...

Titus, I do remember the episode where Grandpa has a wardrobe malfunction and exposed his tit.

blake said...

>>I fell asleep

Choral music is not for everyone.