Sunday, July 15, 2012

Deep thoughts....by Titus




Titus said....
I fucking love going to Clam Shacks in the summer.

One of them in Ipswich is actually shaped like a Clam Box.

The food is deep fried heaven. Right from the ocean, many times on the same day it was caught. No frozen shit.
 

I love any kind of clam. Baked clams. Fried Clams. Raw Clams. Everything except the bearded     Clam. If I see one I throw up.

Unfortunately, I can't go to Clam Shacks with the hubby because there is nothing on the menu he would eat.

Have I mentioned that finding Vege food and non Vege food restaurants can cause much pain?

There is only so much Panera Bread, Thai, Indian, and Vegetarian restaurants one can handle.

No italian or seafood or mexican restaurants ever.

And he eats his green salads with no dressing, that is just wrong.
But he likes to toss my salad so that sort of makes up for it.
Tits.


3 comments:

Chip S. said...

I always enjoy a trip to the Pink Taco myself.

blake said...

We have two here, but I've never been.

ricpic said...

There is only so much Panera Bread, Thai, Indian and Vegetarian one can handle.

Titus, you are one spoiled dude. Back in the old country we would walk across frozen lakes in rags for shoes to get to an endpiece, a stale endpiece, of rye bread. Well, not me, my ancestors. Well, not my ancestors, their ancestors. But, yaknow, back there.