Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's all there in black and white.



"Whose is this Selina? This is not group week?"
"Oh I don't know Trey. I thought we might try a different group thing this week. I invited an old friend. He used to help me with my last boyfriend when we wanted to do group things."
"Oh what do you mean....like go to the ball game?"
"Well balls and games were involved but not the way you think. Why are you turning so red Trey? He doesn't have to slide onto your Bat Pole if you don't.......oh my goodness it looks like he has fainted."
"Holy Mouth to Mouth Selina.....I know just what to do....Bruce had me do this all the time>"
"Wait I don't think you are doing this right....you don't put your mouth there."

8 comments:

chickelit said...

That's not a very flattering photo of Catwoman (is it even Julie?). Therefore I don't like this thread.

ricpic said...

That's a hot picture. A little guy and a big girl is always hot is why they always used that combo in burlesque. My only complaint is what's with the timid hand position? Robin should be cupping Batwoman's breast. Go for it, Robin, you wuss!

chickelit said...

ricpic, I'm not so sure Robin ever got to first with a girl.

chickelit said...

Though according to Troop, he got to fist with Batman.

chickelit said...

That's a hot picture.

We'll just have to disagree to agree.

ricpic said...

Can we get Titus' take on Robin? Hey listen, if Titus can be "married" to a Hindu and cheat with various and sundry dusky sons of the Caribbean maybe Robin was a real swordsman with the ladies, all appearances to the contrary. Not logical? What does logic have to do with this madhouse?

chickelit said...

Hey listen, if Titus can be "married" to a Hindu and cheat with various and sundry dusky sons of the Caribbean...

I'll admit I don't know the first thing about Hindu marriage customs--are they allowed to cheat? I know they're awfully friendly with animals which worries me more.

The Dude said...

ricpic - the actor who played Robin wrote about his time in Hollywood. Your guess is right on the money.