Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Sixto Sense



"Come I always love to take the photo with my fans."
"So do you like the beisbol young man? I bet you like to play with the balls no? I know I do?"
"Say what kind of name is Garage? Swedish?"
"Anyway you must stay for after the game. We have a great tradition here at County Staduim. It is not the Old Timers like the Yanquis. Or Banner Day like the Mets. We take out the wieners and let them race."
"Do you like to race with you wieners?"
"Oh look....I see wieners."

9 comments:

Trooper York said...

Or least the outline of the wiener. Just sayn'

Trooper York said...

Did anyone think what this photo looked like before they posted it online?

Jeeze Louise.

Trooper York said...

There are almost as many Sixto Lemcano pics as there are of Sarah Jessica Horseface.

ndspinelli said...

That's from the Titus family album, isn't it?

Trooper York said...

Could be.

I didn't know that he and Garage used to go to the game togeher.

Well I mean I know they went to the Packers.

Chip S. said...

Are you sure that's a pic of Sixto and not his uncle, whose nickname was El Tio Raro even before he had any nieces or nephews?

I believe he played with the Sandusky Sailors in the old Class D Ohio State League.

chickelit said...

I don't think mahal is a tow head. I could be wrong.

Chip S. said...

If nobody else is going to say it, I guess I'll be Captain Obvious here:

His cup runneth over.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Sixto looks like a zombie from The Walking Dead.