Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's all there in Black and White...."



"So Trey you are back again. Look I dyed my hair black again. I know you like it in black and white."
"Well yes I do Selina. You do look very fetching in black and white."
"Oh I love to fetch Trey. You can just take it out and I will fetch it. I will put it in my mouth and hold it there while I make it slick with my saliva and wag my tail.......Trey?"
"Hamana, hamana, hamana, uuuurrrrpppphhhhh!!!!"
"Oh Trey you are so silly. Come let me fetch for you."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shades of Black and White. Shades of Grey and Shades of the rainbow. All in two days!

MamaM said...

@ chickelit

Could dropping an eye down to a tittle be considered a perverted form of metathesis?

Metatitsis perhaps.

blake said...

I've completely forgotten how this whole think with Trey and Julie started.

Chip S. said...

blake, think it all started here, followed the next day by this.

(I recommend the Catwoman tag to all the SMoTY.)

Chip S. said...

Trooper is the Hideki Matsui of Julie Newmar pix.

blake said...

Three years later, Trey is gone but the ball-busting carries on.

Chip S. said...

I inferred from Trooper's post that Trey had recently joined the 100 Club.

But if so, he seems to have gone full Bartleby on commenting.

chickelit said...

@MamaM:

Why, I oughta,
why iota
Y i