Saturday, July 21, 2012

Marilyn's Diary



When Uncle Herman started to touch me I could not endure the caress of another.We tried to be
discreet and I had to pretent to be interested in mere boys.

None of these pimply college boys could compare to my Uncle Herman. You see he was built from spare parts but in one part in paticular there was no room to spare. It was so huge and so agile and strong......it was hard to describe....well let me put it this way..... he could barely control it....we didn't know where the Doctor got it to attach.....but whenever Uncle Herman was around a bowl of peanuts it would worm it's way out of his pants and try to stuff the peanuts up his ass.

I had to keep up the pretense so my Aunt Lily and Grandpa would not suspect. Uncle Herman even helped. Through his baseball connection he fixed me up with a pitcher from the Angels named Bo who was a big playboy but the date was a dud. I mean he had a Corvette and a lot of money and good drugs but he didn't have a prehensile thirty inch penis. Nobody did. Except my Uncle Herman.

I miss him.

I still can't eat peanuts.

4 comments:

ndspinelli said...

I would love to get a look @ your twisted mind.

ndspinelli said...

The mind of Titus would also be interesting.

chickelit said...

Don't we see enough of it here?

I'm thinking of shaking up my blog habits.

ndspinelli said...

Bruce, Don't be impulsive. You're a gem.