Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Marilyn's Diary



I got really worried about Aunt Lily after Uncle Herman left her. She went off the deep end. She lost a lot of weight and started hanging around with a new crowd. There were movie stars and Polish Directors and coffee heiresses and famous hair dressers. I think I told you she banged all of the Beach Boys. Even that freak Brian. He made her make Pet Sounds and everything.

Luckily she started to move away from them before everything went south. She really got into art and started to be a beatnik. She was an artist model for a bunch of artists. But her favorite was the cartoon guys. She started a long affair with R. Crumb. And he was a crumb let me tell you.

But he did make some great drawings of Aunt Lily.

Even though he gave her the clap.

1 comment:

ndspinelli said...

I read she blew Charles Manson during the Beach Boy Boink Fest.