Monday, August 6, 2012

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen

Yesterday I spent all day at Curve which is the lingerie show at the Javit's center. We are putting in our orders for stuff like Prima Donna bras and camisoles and of course Hanky Panky panties like the one in this photo. So I have to sit there as women model the various styles two inches from my face.

It's a tough job but somebodies got to do it.

 (PS I have your size Spinelli. Just sayin' I want you to ready for the Packers games)

12 comments:

blake said...

I don't think I care for this ass.

It might not be the ass, it might be the underwear. (That's a metaphor, I'm just sure of it.)

But whatever, the combination of that ass with those undies looks like a undernourished pear. Both narrow and poorly defined.

This is not Newmar-esque, this ass.

blake said...

I'm saying that ass needs a sandwich.

Darcy said...

Sheesh. I just bought some very similar lingerie. I thought they were cute!

My ass doesn't need anymore sandwiches.

And that sounds dirty but you know what I meant. Be nice.

blake said...

You gonna lob a meatball like that over the plate and expect me not to take a swing?

Seriously?

blake said...

By the way, pix or it didn't happen!

Darcy said...

I'm thinking your imagination is best in this regard.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Do you guys need a private chat session?

Darcy said...

LOL.

Yeah, it was a little TMI.

Titus said...

Were the women all shaved or full bush?

tits.

Titus said...

Do straighty men groom their pubes?

AllenS said...

Too bad that this thread died, I was ready to jump up and yell WOO HOO!

Michael Haz said...

As usual, I miss all the good parts.