Monday, March 23, 2020

Dear Tulsi



Dear Tulsi,

I can’t believe that you dropped out of the race and endorsed that senile kid toucher Slow Joe Biden! What’s the matter with you? I thought we shared some ideas and values. You know communism. Ending the wars overseas so we can use the military to control the American Public. Now that nudick Trump is doing it because of this bullshit corona virus. Listen. I have had a virus. I got in Cuba in 1975. So I don’t believe the hype

Please reconsider your endorsement. I can offer you a place in my administration. I can’t offer VP because I have to get a sharvtzer. But maybe you can be Interior Secretary or at the UN. That’s where they stick all the exotic bitches.

Call me.

Your friend,
Bernie

3 comments:

The Dude said...

Same Troop, different location. Carry on you big galoot!

edutcher said...

Regarding masks. The one you were wearing below is only paper and it gets wet after some use, so they pick up everything floating in the air.

You want something to protect you in this time of lunacy, get yourself a full-face snorkel mask. Since you'll be on dry land, you probably only need one of the cheaper ones, but you can make that decision. Mares and US Divers are good brands.

Am I still a crazy man?

windbag said...

Jamestown settlers experienced a 90% death rate. We shut down the economy when faced with a 1% fatal flu bug. Thank God that generation settled the new world and not ours.

Listen to the Lion.