Sunday, March 22, 2020

Just like my Grandma used to make



So the wife was annoying the piss out of me by listening to De Blasio's press conference. I couldn't take that commie bullshit anymore so I used my usual solution.

I got my headphones and I went on Youtube. I have been searching out new things to cook because I think they are getting tired of my normal recipes.  I had laid in a bunch of chicken and meat and stuff and decide to make a different type of chicken dish. As I went through the site I found a bunch of videos made by this old lady Gina who titles her posts as "An Italian Grandma cooks....." something. In this case it was Chicken Francese.

It is exactly the way my Grandma used to make it. I adapted it a little as I didn't use any wine so my mother-in-law wouldn't bitch. I really pounded the cutlets to make them thin. (not a euphemism) I used my home made chicken stock but I did add a lot of capers. It came out great. They actually both loved it. That almost never happens.

I guess I will be watching a lot of YouTube.

No comments: