Thursday, March 26, 2020

I have some left over Cabbage



Continuing on my streak of non stop cooking I am going to make stuffed cabbage. I have a whole left over cabbage since no one wanted to eat my corn beef and cabbage so I didn't make the whole thing.

I have really been enjoying watching Gina cook. She really reminds me of my grandmother. She cooks the way I do. No fancy measuring other then a full bowl of something. She throws it in and mixes it with her hands. Then while her hands are still dirty she touches the stove or the cabinet or the refrigerator and leaves a little smear on the handle. Exactly the way I do and the wife threatens to kill me if I don't stop being messy. I showed her these videos and said "Look she gets a million views doing exactly what I do in the kitchen that you can see for yourself every day."

She hit me with a wooden spoon.

No comments: