Friday, September 21, 2012

Mr Aaron Rodgers neighborhood......



It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,

A neighborly day for a beauty.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.

I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.

Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?


Hi  boys and girls. Welcome to Mr Aaron Rodgers neighborhood here in Green Bay Wisconsin. Can you say Losers boys and girls?

You don't have to. Just say Packers....it means the same thing.

I am here with my good friend Ryan and he is going to show us how to put pine tar on his bat. Do you like pine tar on your bat boys and girls? I bet you do. I bet you let your step father put the pine tar on your bat.

Wait a minute. I didn't know pine tar came in a tube. Oh well. Let's have some fun.

We will be right back.

No comments: